Ever since artificial chemical compounds hit the market, we have started fearing and second-guessing what we eat. We are searching for healthy substitutes and more natural ingredients for these artificial ingredients that can be added to make our food. Therefore, we are introducing CBD infused pumpkin spice latte. Make this CBD juice at home in no time. Before we talk about the recipe let’s clear what CBD is.
What Is CBD?
Cannabidiol, which is also known as CBD, is a natural chemical compound, part of a group called cannabidiol. It is obtained from hemp which belongs to the family Cannabis Sativa.
What Are The Uses Of CBD?
Our body contains endocannabinoid receptors which are said to help homeostasis. Cannabinoids are chemical compounds that interact with endocannabinoid receptors and induce different effects in the body. The endocannabinoid system is known to help maintain a state of balance or homeostasis, as some call it, in all the body systems including circulatory, respiratory, and digestive systems.
CBD is used to treat symptoms of diseases like-
Even though it has not been tested and studied clearly, those who have used it before have testified to its benefits. A CBD medicine named Epidiolex is the only approved CBD medicine in the market now and it is used to treat epilepsy.
Now let’s see how to make the best CBD infused pumpkin spice latte.
CBD Pumpkin Spice Latte
- one cup of strongly brewed coffee
- quarter cup pumpkin puree
- one tablespoon coconut sugar
- half teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- half teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- two cups coconut milk beverage
- freshly ground nutmeg
- 1 ml CBD hemp oil
- Add coffee, pumpkin, coconut sugar, pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla extract to a medium-hot saucepan. Heat it for 3 to 5 minutes till it is hot. Do not let it boil.
- Add coconut milk to a frothing pitcher and place it over medium heat while the coffee is cooking.
- Once the temperature reaches 100-150 degrees, start using the frother. Froth the mixture till it reaches 160 degrees after removing the pitcher.
- Move the frother in different directions until 1 to 2 inches of froth is formed.
- Separate the coffee into two mugs and add the desired amount of CBD oil.
- Add hot milk (in the ratio of 2:1) to each cup by holding back the foam using a spoon.
- Transfer the foam into each mug and sprinkle grated nutmeg on top of it.